During this 5 day training you will cultivate deep knowledge of the 5 elements in nature. You will learn about their specific healing and empowering properties. Each element is reflected in our body in a different way.
Daphne will invite you to experience the different physical and emotional benefits of each element through vinyasa sequences that combine asanas, mudras, pranayamas and music related to that specific element.
Your own experience of these grounding, nourishing, empowering and liberating effects will enable you to take your teaching skills to a deeper level. You will learn how to balance your students’ energy by tuning in to their specific needs.
Workshops in this study include:
- Yoga philosophy: study of nature from a yogic perspective
- Analyses of movements of Prana in the body
- Study of the qualities and benefits of the 5 elements as well as the signs of disbalance
- Tools and techniques to connect with the elements on a physical and emotional level
- Teachings of the chakra system related to the elements
- Analyses of asanas and their connection with the elements
- Ways of working with the elements in sequencing
- Analyses of voice, vocabulary and music to support the flow
- Masterclasses for your own experience of the energetic effects of elemental vinyasa practice
- Teacher labs to practice and play with the elements